Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wake Up Sid!!

Helllooo ..

Today I saw WUS Finally!!! I thought it would be a normal film like any other spoiled brat finding his identity type movie. But I was wrong..I mean it is abt that but shown differently.The flow of the movie was awesome , looked really natural. The background score and the music was really good.Read many reviews abt the movie and many people said its a good movie but me being me din't believe and finally with much effort having nothing to do thought of giving it a try and happy I have seen it .Predictible storyline but it has something more which clicked. Well if there are people like me still haven't seen the movie go watch it, u will enjoy :)

Love iktara song...loved the song before watching the movie but now love it much more....

Goonjasa koi iktara iktara....lala lalaa....

No comments: