Tuesday, September 23, 2008

when you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating

My Favourite song from my favourite movie...

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may they can never define
What's being said between your heart and mine





2 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL isnt it by WHITLEY KEITH?

but yes it truly is amazing!

awesome is no good a word.
the song speaks to me :D

and hey thank you for teh following :)
hope you have a nice time readin me :D

sush said...

Hey AD the song has so many versions ...Whitley keith's ,Alison Krauss,Ronan Keating ...


"When You Say Nothing at All" was Keating's first solo single outside the confines of popular Irish group Boyzone. He recorded it in 1999 for the soundtrack of the film Notting Hill.


I must confess I havent heard of the other two versions but only Ronan keatings and instantly stuck a chord..just love the lyrics and the song soo much.


Thanks for commenting...